Add Our Facebook Setup Admin
Watch the video or follow the steps below.
- Log into your Personal Facebook page. Click on the drop down arrow located on the top right of the page. From that drop down, locate your Business Facebook page and click on it.
- Once logged into your Business page, located on the upper left hand side of the page there will be 4 menus: PAGE/ ACTIVITY/ INSIGHTS/ SETTINGS.
- From those 4 menu options, click on SETTINGS.
- Located on the LEFT side of the page there is a Menu starting with the option GENERAL.
- Click on the 4th option named PAGE ROLES. This will bring you to all of the people that have Admin rights to the page. This means as ADMIN you can have FULL ACCESS to the page and can edit and post and add others as ADMINS also.
- At the bottom of the ADMIN list there will be a box with the words inside it saying “Type a name or email…”
- Inside that box add our email address - email@example.com and then under the box you have just entered our email address, there will be a drop down starting with the word “Editor”. Please change this to "ADMIN."
- Once done with this step, click on the SAVE button and enter your Password.
- You should now see firstname.lastname@example.org as an ADMIN and are now done with the setup.
Admin invites are generally processed within one business week if we are not notified. Please send us an email to confirm that our email has been invited as an admin to the page.