Adding a New Patient Intake Form
Step by step instructions will guide you through adding the ready-made New Patient Intake form. This will allow your patients to fill out and submit their health history information instantly and electronically.
- Login to iControl
- Click on Website
- Click on Custom Content
- Hover on 'I Want To' and select 'Add New Form'
- Click on READY-MADE FORMS
- Click on New Patient Intake Form - A warning pop-up box will let you know that all contents on the page will be overwritten and that large forms may take a few moments to load. Click OK to continue or Cancel to stop.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view some optional editing features.
- Edit Thank You Content - The content included on this page will be displayed upon successful completion of submitting this online form. This is a great opportunity to thank your new patient for filling out their form and letting them know that you look forward to seeing them at their next appointment. Any other special instructions about their first visit are also great
- Check the Edit Search Engine Settings check box - Editing the SEO settings for this page can help optimize your website for search engine indexing. For more information about SEO click here.
- Click on Save Page
- Check your work - Go to the front end of your website and click on the Refresh link at the bottom of the page. Navigate to the New Patient Intake Form. If you'd like, you can submit a "dummy" form by filling out at least the required information and clicking submit. This will allow you to experience the process as if you were a new patient.