Add New Form
- Log into the iControl.
- Click on the 'Website' tab located in the top left of the iControl.
- Select 'Custom Member Content' from the category options.
- Hover over the 'I Want To' menu located at the far right of the iControl.
- Click on 'Add New Form'.
- Click any item listed under 'Form Objects' to add it to your form. New form objects are added to the bottom of the existing form.
- Click and drag any object on the form to relocate it.
- Click on the label of any form object to edit it.
- Hover or click on a form object. Click the red X on the far right to remove it from your form.
- Click on a form object. Type in the fields on the right under 'Property Inspector' to edit the object label, if the field is required, edit the field size, edit the max capacity of the field, and edit the PDF field name.
- Click the down area associated with 'Notification Settings' on the bottom left of the iForm creator.
- Click the checkbox to import new forms in ChiroTouch automatically.
- Click Yes or No to determine whether your new form email notification will or will not contain the submitted form content.
- Click Custom Addresses and type in the field to send the form to multiple email addresses. By default, the email address that receives emails and appointment requests will receive submitted forms as well.
- Click the grey 'Save' button in the bottom left corner of the iControl.
When you create a new form inside 'Custom Member Content', you will be adding a new form to the 'Member Topics' section of your website. Only people who have signed up as a member of your website will have access to this form. People who have not signed up will see a landing page that says:
This section of our web site is exclusively for our practice members. Please login to your account using your email address and password. If you are not yet a member, please sign up now to receive unrestricted access to this content.